We've all had those days when we've ordered something, can't wait to get it, and then don't know when we're going to receive it. It can be really frustrating!
We completely understand this experience and want to make it as easy for you as possible. Please read the tips below to learn more about shipping and tracking your order.
This article will help you answer the following questions:
- Where to look for your tracking numbers
- What shipping services are used
- How long shipping can take
- What to do if you think your order has stalled
Where do I find my tracking number?
To track your order, you'll first need to find the tracking link associated with your order number. Here's how to find the information you need:
- Log into your Educents account.
- Click the Account icon and select Account from the drop down that appears.
- Go to the My Orders section on the navigation menu on the left side of your screen.
- Click on the link for View Order.
- If the order has finished processing, a green tracking button will be visible that states,"Track your order". See example below:
6. Click the tracking button to view the shipping details of your order on the shipper's webpage.
To go immediately to the My Orders section of your account to you view your tracking information, you can also click here.
How is my order shipped?
Our sellers use several different shipping companies to deliver products to our customers. The most common shipping businesses used are USPS, UPS, FedEX, and DHL.
After clicking the green tracking button on your order invoice, you will be immediately redirected to the shipping website to view the shipping details of your order. Details of your shipment are usually visible within 48-72 hours after the seller sends out your package.
How long will it take to get my order?
Shipping and handling typically takes 7-10 business days. This does not include processing the order by the seller, which can take an additional 2-7 business days. (Processing times can take up to 7 business days for some customized items.) If you do not have your order within 2-3 weeks after placing it through our site, please contact Educents Support at email@example.com.
My tracking number shows my order is lost or stalled at a location. What can I do to fix this?
If your order appears to be lost or stalled at a specific location, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to follow up with the seller and shipping company to resolve the matter to your satisfaction. In some cases, we will give you the contact information for the seller and have you contact them directly with your issue.