If you're having trouble logging into your account or forgot the last password you used, then you'll definitely need to reset your password.
To change your password, please do the following:
1. On the home/log in screen, click the Forgot Your Password? link to generate a temporary password.
2. Check your email address to view the temporary password sent by Educents.
3. Enter the temp password and the email address at the Log In screen to log into your account at www.Educents.com.
4. Click on the Account icon at the top right of the screen.
5. Select Account again from the drop down menu.
6. Next, click on Account Information and then on Change Password.
7. Enter your current temp password first and then enter your new password. Don't forget to re-enter your new password in the Confirm New Password text field.
8. Click the orange Save button to keep the changes made and update your password.
If you are still having trouble resetting your password or forgot the email address associated with your Educents account, please contact email@example.com for additional assistance.